If you're an artist or company fundraising from individual donors or grants from local arts councils, small foundations, and/or large institutional funders; then Fiscal Sponsorship is for you.
As a Fiscally Sponsored Artist you get:
- Tax-deductible donations of money and goods from individual donors
- NEW! Paperless payment option through ACH/direct deposit.
- A personal contribution page on our site where you can showcase your work and fundraise
- Acknowledgment letters mailed to your contributors for their tax-deductible donations
- Eligibility for grants and other funding opportunities for fiscally sponsored artists/collectives
- Free review and feedback on grant applications and fundraising materials
- All the basic Members benefits of The Field
Click here to read the full contract. (This is a legal document. Please read before filling out and submitting.)
Here's how to sign up for Fiscal Sponsorship!
- 1. Email your company/project description of 300 words or less to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Please allow up to two business days for us to confirm your eligibility.
- 2. In the meantime, create an account.
- 3. Contact email@example.com so we can enable your account.
- 4. Once you’ve received confirmation that your company/project has been approved, log in to your account and pay the $250 annual fee.
- 5. Send in your required signed contract.