Fund your artistic projects with tax-deductible donations and grants – and leave the paperwork to us.
Sign up to enjoy fundraising support like donation processing, grant proposal review, donor acknowledgment, and more. Whether you’re raising money as an individual artist or growing an arts organization, The Field has the tools and services to help you reach your goals!
(Wondering if this funding model is right for you? Read our article, Fiscal Sponsorship for Artists.)
As a Fiscally Sponsored Artist you get:
- Tax-deductible donations of money and goods
- NEW! Paperless payment option through ACH/direct deposit
- A custom page on our site for showcasing your work and soliciting credit card payments
- Acknowledgment letters mailed to your contributors for their tax-deductible donations
- Eligibility for grants, corporate matching gifts, and other funding opportunities
- Free review and feedback on grant applications and fundraising materials
- All the basic Member benefits of The Field
Read our full terms & conditions for Fiscal Sponsorship:
Download the full contract. (This is a legal document. Please read before filling out and submitting.)
Here's how to sign up!
- 1. Email your company/project description of 300 words or less to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Please allow up to two business days for us to confirm your eligibility.
- 2. In the meantime, create an account.
- 3. Contact email@example.com so we can enable your account.
- 4. Once you’ve received confirmation that your company/project has been approved, log in to your account and pay the $250 annual fee.
- 5. Send your required signed contract to firstname.lastname@example.org.