For working artists, the world of grants, fundraising, and management practices can be hard to navigate.
That's why we provide expert tips, tools, and advice for creative professionals at any stage of their careers! Browse our programs below, and sign up for our mailing list for updates.
- Tips & Tools for Individual Giving 10/26/17 Learn how to raise the funds you need - whether you are crowdfunding, developing solicitation materials, or making an in-person ask. This Toolbox Session is FREE for Members of The Field and NPCC.
- Consultations with The Field Get one-on-one advice on the topics of budgets, grant proposals, self-producing, community engagement, and other areas of The Field's expertise - in one hour-long session!
- Membership/Fiscal Sponsorship Sign up for free/discount access to creative resources, administrative tools, and development workshops scheduled throughout the year. Sponsored Artists enjoy tax-deductible donations, plus hands-on fundraising support from The Field.
Professional Development Program Archive
- Field Leadership Fund 2015-2017 A paid 18-month Fellowship promoting diversity in leadership roles and moving emerging artists and arts managers into resilient, financially viable careers.
- Artward Bound 2012-2015 A residency giving artists the time and space to develop new performance pieces and to engage in workshops on career sustainability.
2015-2017 Field Leadership Fund photo by David Flores